Permits for 2020 are out in the tackle shops, they are valid from 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021, however if you buy one now they can be used immediately, giving you a couple of months free.
Permits are available from the following outlets:
- Association Headquarters: Griffin Hotel, Earle St, Newton-le-Willows, WA12 9XE – Monday nights 8pm.
- Golborne Tackle And Bait, 1A Grimshaw Street, Golborne, WA3 3SD.
- Harry’s Fishing Tackle, 211 Old Road, Ashton in Makerfield, WN4 9QP.
- Leigh Tackle & Bait, 90/94 Leigh Rd, Leigh WN7 1SL
- Londis, Bradlegh Rd Newton le Willows, (they sell Canal day tickets also).
- Newton le Willows Tackle & Bait, Wargrave Rd Newton le Willows WA12-
- Prescot Angling Centre,(Ken Dunn) 18/20 St Helens Rd, Prescot, Merseyside, L34 6HR,
- St Helens Tackle & Bait, Chain Lane, St Helens, WA11 9HB.
- Terrys Tackle, Kid Gloves Rd, Golborne Enterprise Park, Golborne
- Rays Tackle, 22 Childwall Ln, Liverpool L14 6TX .
- Warrington Tackle & Guns, (formerly Bailey’s), 20-22 Parksway, Woolston, Warrington, WA1 4BP.
- Widnes Angling Centre, 44 Victoria Rd, Widnes, WA8 7RJ,
Membership prices and information:
- Membership runs from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020
- Juniors – £9
- Senior members – £43
- Ladies members – £17
- Disabled members – £28
- O.A.P’s – £28
- Keys for White Door Dam are available from Complete Locks, Queen St, Earlestown, Newton le Willows and Golborne Shoe Repairs, High St, Golborne, price £5-00.
Havannah Flash keys are available from Prescott’s hardware store, Westfield St, St Helens, price £2-50.
Membership permit must be shown complete with your photo ID to purchase a key.
Night fishing is available to senior members on several of our waters.
A night fishing permit must be obtained from the Association Headquarters (Monday evenings 8:30pm) prior to fishing.
The annual (1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021) cost of a night fishing permit is currently £30.